Tuesday, April 19, 2005

New Job, and Cheezy Thanks

Life has been kind of rough the past couple of month. Trying to find a job is a FULL time job and all the dismay of broken promises, got me down.

There is one thing that lead me to getting my new job and that was my references. I listed a few friends on a third page (that I was told not to include with my resume) and some former supervisors that have given me grand reviews on performance!

I would personally like to thank all of those that gave me such rave reports, think I am a god and have simply just spoke the truth!

As most of my readers know, I know am a "Computer Tech" for the local hospital. I really am not educated (formally) on networking, computer troubleshooting or even knowledgeable of the correct computing terminology, however, am a self taught individual. I was given a chance to take on the tremendous task of making sure a small towns hospital communication and technical systems stay up and going!

I am honored and scared at the same time. Our local hospital is undergoing some Major changes and the computer systems for the nurses facilities and radiology departments are a brand new (as my boss quotes) implement!

As of my second day, I believe I can, and will, be able to take on what comes before me. In turn, I must give thanks to those who have believed in me to do so.

As I have mentioned before... Breath deep... And Here I go!

No comments: