Sunday, October 29, 2006

2 Months and Going Strong


Brenton is now two months old. He is doing good. (Still Shits A lot!) He is eating cereal once a day, FROM A SPOON! not a bottle. He is now smiling more and really knows who is talking to him. He is sleeping through the night when we finally get him to sleep, ohh say about 11:00 or so. (with the time change I hope that will set him straight.)




Its Halloween weekend and Shelly took Brenton and Tyla to Pecos County Memorial Hospital and the Fort Stockton Nursing Center for some Trick or Treating. They had fun. Tyla wore her witches costume and Brent's tiger costume swallowed him whole. Last night was the Fort Stockton's Trick or Treat night and Tyla wanted to spend the night with a friend. So we stayed home this year and suprisingly only had a hand full of kids come by the house. We normally go to my mother-in-law's house since they live on one of the main residential streets in town. Everyone and their dog T or T's that entire neighborhood.


I have some inflatable yard decorations that I will be taking down today. And will bring out what little I have for fall. Shelly always rolls her eyes at me about the decorating bit. I normally go all out for any holiday. They have huge blowups I want to buy but Shelly said absolutely not! Like this Haunted House OK, OK! So $400+ is a little much for yard decorations! I like this too. So instead of spending all my money on Halloween, I want more Christmas decorations. Like this and this! Shelly thinks it cool but just sighs and rolls her eyes... I showed her what decorations I found and she said "Ohh God, Don't tell me you found that big ass turkey!" I am now on a mission. I must have a "big ass Turkey"!

No comments: