Sunday, December 16, 2007

Gas Prices Too High



T&C must have there heads up their ass . This has been this way for weeks

Not only do I have to pay $8.05 a gallon for gasoline, I can't fart when I take a piss. What that hell?

I go into this T&C all the time. Since my name is on my uniform, they know me by name. I walked in with the camera and they looked lost. I went to the restroom then right back to the car. The new employee followed me out and lit a cigarette then started dialing someone on her cell. She watched me leave the parking lot. I pulled in to the video place across the street to take the pic of the $8 per gallon sign and I could see that she was pointing at me. I could only guess that she was calling the police. Why? I don't know. This was just too funny to pass up!

No comments: