Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Lot Going On!

We have a lot going on right now, and it's things that are great for us.

Here is a quick rundown:

Not only did we get the new car (Which Shelly absolutly loves) I was able to get a promise from someone to take my Dodge truck that I could not get to run, have an person interested in taking the P O S Neon off my hands that also sitting in my driveway, I found out that the money that I have invested so far in my retirement plan has made twice as much as I thought, bought a great suround sound system that I will install in the living room here in a little bit, an official toddler in my household (Brenton is 18 months old as of yesterday) who is in a very hyper and happy mood this morning, a Tyla who will be home soon after spending the night with a freind, who will also be hyper when I give her the Miley Cyrus/Hanna Montana CD I bought her

AND

(Deep breath......)

It's gonna be another beautiful day outside today! Tomorrow will be a complete different story, but today is looking GREAT!

No comments: