Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter Weekend 2010

This was a great weekend!
But needed to get a few things done before the day of Egg hunting and relaxation....
Since my hand was in a splint and mowing the yard was not something I could do, I convinced my daughter it was time she learned how to do it. (He he he!)
*Note: Tyla stated she never wanted to do this again. Dang.... I thought I was gonna have some help this summer...........O'well...






Not a bad job at all! Great work guys!



Then the kids decided that they needed to roast marshmellows!




Time to color Eggs....!









And then we had to blow bubbles!



Off to watch Alice In Wonderland At Stockton's

Great movie!










Easter Morning....



Sock'em Bop'em!



What's in this one?

Now time to play in the sprinklers!



Miss Priss and More Bubbles!

My kids version a water gun fight!
(Couple of goofballs if you ask me)
And what a way to wrap up a beautiful day...
a couple of games of Wii Bowling!

1 comment:

NANALULU said...

Let me get this straight. The pics I have seen of you mowin' You and my grandson were on a ridin' lawnmower and for Easter you have Tyla mowin' the yard {Your BIG yard} with a push mow???? The pics are absolutely great thanks for postin'
I LOVE YOU
NANA LULU {Mom}