Sunday, October 07, 2007

Over $1000 for Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) Concert Tickets

Hannah Montana is the biggest rage right now, ok atleast for Tyla. But paying almost $1400 for a concert ticket is outrageous! We considered it when a friend said that she was going to be in the area but after seeing THE PRICE OF A SINGLE TICKET my daughter will only have to dream of going to her favorite singers concert. I remember Garth Brooks saying that he would only sale his base tickets for not more than $18. Now he has them over a $140 for a "Lower level" seat according to Ticket Liquidator. We paid $40 to go see Tracy Lawrence a few years back and that was way more than I could afford at the time, but did it anyway.

By the way, Tracy will be at Billy Bobs on October 13th, in Fort Worth for only $22 and thats RESERVED SEATING.

So all I can say here is that Hannah, (Miley) YOU are NOT getting my money!

No comments: