Wednesday, July 09, 2008

3 Teeth Gone and 20+ To Go

After 2 long weeks on antibotics, on entire day of sevier pain, Lots of pain med, bad mood swings, and loss of 10 lbs from not eating.... my 3 bad teeth on the right top side of my mouth are GONE! Yee HAW!!!!!!!!

I had one tooth that was giving me fits, and the dentist said it was 2 including the wisdom tooth. I went back last week and he discovered that it was a third tooth that was giving me trouble. After putting me on a second week of antibiotics, he pulled all three and said that the one that the one that did not even bother me at all was the one causing all the infection and pain. NOW THEY ARE GONE!

I spent most of Sunday popping pain pills and in bed because the pain was so bad. Did not think that I was even going to live let alone keep my stomach in my body for all the pucking because of the pain. Told the Doc about it today and he said that with the pain pills that he prescribed, I should not lay down. Evidently it loses its effect after a short period of time on such an intense pain! Now the SOB tells me!!!!!

Owell, now the next step. A cleaning, assesment and X-Rays for a partial or even (I Hope) a full set of dentures.

Relief...Finally! May God bless everyone with healthy teeth and no tooth ache.
As Dad said, get dentures. If you've got to hurt in my mouth than you can get out and hurt in that bowl!

No comments: