Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas Eve Snow

I know its late but I just started this blog today, (get over it!)

We Finally had a decent snow for the first time in who knows how many years. West Texas doesn't have bad winters like up north, so snow is sometime a pleasure here.

I think when it was all done we ended up with 1/2 inch on Christmas Eve. My daughter had me up and out in it at 8:30 that morning and wanted to build a snow man. There was not enough snow in the yard to make one more than 12 inches tall even if it did stick. So we drew on one the side walk. We used buttons for eyes and a carrot nose. By 2:00pm the snow was gone and there lay nothing but the buttons and carrot. I have pictures and will post them as soon as I have them developed. (and yes I know I should get a digital camera, the one we had broke and I haven't gotten one yet.)

No comments: