Sunday, November 25, 2007

First Snow Of The Season

A snowball fight is always fun! Giggling 1 year old playing in the snow.....Priceless!!!


We had our first really big cold snap last night and boy was it big! I thought the snow in January of this year was great, But this one is just going to be a big mess. I had 4 1/2 inches in my front yard and huge branches laying all over; the weight of the snow was so great that it split the neighbors tree in half and knocked out the power for over two hours this morning.





SnowMan UPDATE: Just to give you an idea of the snowmen we built over the years we could start here when there was not much in 2005, then here when there was plenty and this years:

Tyla had a blast. 45 minutes in 32 degree temps was a little too long for me. But Tyla was the one that said she thought we should go inside after she could "not feel her toes"! (Thank God! I thought my fingers were gonna fall off, never the less a few other limbs, uhum.)

No comments: