Friday, February 24, 2006

Hard Couple of Weeks But Think I Can Finally Get Shit Done!

Had a very hard week! It all started with Saturday of this passed weekend. Got called in at 2pm and took an hour to get things running again. Then at 2am on sunday was back at the hospital. Working with techsupport over the phone I finally got some positive responce about 6am (that our shit quit working). Home again with my daughter so that my wife could go to work. Got Tyla to a friends house and back to the hospital from 9am to 2pm. Still could not get the stupid piece of junk working. Back home for a short nap and several more phone calls. Ugg. I was dead ass tired. THEN, the guy shows up about 11pm on Sunday night. There till 2 or so and I am beond dead! We get the POS server going! FINALLY!

Spent most of THIS week on the phone trying to get all the people to call me back that has not (or would not) call over the passed couple of weeks. (TIP: E-mails do not work as effectively as phone calls do) I have got another piece of equipment that is not working and has to wait till Monday to get here! So many people are pissed... but what can I do?..........

So hopefully this weekend I can finally get the shit done at the house that needs to be done! "Clean" is a good thing, In and OUT!

No comments: