Saturday, February 11, 2006

Its Been a While...

Thanks for reading my post....umm... (Anna!) I have not posted in a while but thought I should.

I have a very big (or I guess its a small) complaint. I went to Bells and WalMart today to get slacks for work. Both said they do not have my size. What the hell is up with that?

They both think that if you are fat...(please take no offence) you must be tall and if you have a 29 or 30 inch waist you are short. They only offer 40X36 ......or 30X30.........what the hell?

People!... get real. I am not the only person in town that is thin and tall. My Goodness....please!

Why do I have to go some where else to get cloths that fit? Thank you Fort Stockton! I will have spend my money in Odessa or Midland just to get what I need! wait....forgot that I can go on line and spend my money in some other state like Alaska.... yeah! they make great pants.

But wait, I must go to Mexico to get what I want...

CRAP, I can't...I am gonna have to go to Japan.

Damn it!

No comments: